Reasons for failure
- You must login to change your ride sharing status.
Free Group Hike
Sun, Aug 6, 2017 10:00 AM
This is an adults only (19+) event!
The trail begins with a mild descent that crosses a creek and up into a mature forest. Pay close attention to cairns and ribbons that mark the trail as it can be easy to become disorientated as you will be crossing a large boulder field. Watch for climbers who may dislodge rocks while traversing along the rock wall. Only hike this trail when it is possible to see signs of usage on the ground, and visibility is clear. Once nearing the top, the trail begins to disperse, but the direction is clear for where to head to the summit.
While the trail itself is only 2.43 km one-way, we have added the 1.13 km for the walk from your car to the trailhead.
This trail is best done in July or August.
• Trailhead: 49.59529,-121.10656
• Start of Talus Slope: 49.60010, -121.10374
• Base of Cliff: 49.60114 ,-121.10358
• Yak Subpeak: 49.60504,-121.10379
• Yak Peak: 49.60684,-121.10513
- Allan Evangelista (Rider)
- BrandonB (Driver)
- Christine Pachkowski (Rider)
- Dan Livingstone
- Deleted User (Rider)
- Dylan Sinden
- Heather Woronuk (Driver)
- Jordan McDonald
- Josh Hoggan (Creator, Driver)
- Kathleen McDonald
- Magdalena Mirkowski (Rider)
- Raleigh Boechler (Driver)
- Steve Ewbank (Host, Driver)
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!